With Rakhsa Bandhan falling on 26th August, 2018, the festivities are all set to start. Proper from shopping for rakhi to items, all siblings are pumped up with the spirit of the pageant. This pageant celebrates love amongst brothers and sisters and is marked with the tying of a holy thread across the brother’s arm.
Shopping for rakhi is quintessential, however having to select from a whole lot of designs generally is a large process. However why fear, we have now the most effective of rakhi designs listed for you proper right here. Take a look and select your favourite one.
Newest Rakhi Designs for Raksha Bandhan 2018
There are various kinds of Rakhi obtainable. However you might also select to make a personalised rakhi all by your self to make your pricey ones really feel particular. Listed below are the most effective rakhi designs yow will discover.
1. The Embellished Zari Motifs:
One of many fashionable rakhi designs are those with zari motifs. They arrive in quite a lot of designs together with geometrical, peacocks, and flowers. You may additionally lookup fora rakhi with a material backing that’s easy to stay or one with a golden thread.
2. The Fabulous Felt:
For making a rakhi with felt, you have to a designer sticker, satin ribbon, purple felt, yellow felt, scissors, needle, and thread. To make the rakhi, take the yellow felt, satin ribbon, and purple felt. Safe it in place utilizing cloth glue. Stick the designer sticker on high and your rakhi is prepared.
3. The Regal Rose:
The rose integrated Raksha Bandhan designs signifies love on your brother. You might tie this particular rose rakhi in your brother’s wrist to make him really feel particular and beloved.
4. The Scintillating Sandalwood:
The sandalwood rakhi can be popularly referred to as Chandan Rakhi. Many individuals match it with ethnic ensembles. They arrive in varied sizes and shapes.
5. The Fabulous Florals:
This rakhi design is fashionable in India. The bottom of the floral rakhi is available in a floral form. It’s intricately designed utilizing glitters, thread-work, and sequins
6. The Lilting Lotus:
The lotus design on the rakhi signifies the wonder shared between a brother and a sister. This is without doubt one of the most typical rakhi designs worn throughout Raksha Bandhan.
7. The Mesmerizing Musical:
Most of these rakhi are particular as a result of they play music when touched. They’re fitted with particular sensors which get activated upon touching. Good for a musically inclined brother!
8. The Dazzling Diamond:
A diamond is particular and a perpetually mark of affection. And what higher method to categorical your like to your brother than a diamond rakhi on Raksha Bandhan.
9. The Catchy Coloured Bells:
Rakhi with coloured bells symbolizes good luck and keep at bay adverse indicators when tied on your beloved’s hand.
10.The Beautiful Lumba
A lumba rakhi is presented to a sister-in-law. It signifies the particular bonding you share together with your sister-in-law.
11. The Glowing Silver Coating:
Rakhi with silver coating is claimed to be useful for well being and promotes a whole lot of success for folks sporting it.
DIY Beaded Rakhi Bracelets for Raksha Bandhan
For making a beaded rakhi bracelet, the supplies you want are an embroidery floss, scissors, wood beads of three completely different sizes and colours, and a tapestry needle.
- Take one or two completely different coloured embroidery floss and minimize off two strands of embroidery floss of equal measurement. Measure the dimensions of your bracelet and minimize the strands three to 4 occasions of the bracelet measurement. Maintain the strands collectively to type one finish and tie a knot utilizing each strands.
- Draw each strands by means of the tapestry needle and insert a small wood bead by means of the strands.
- Decide the size of the required half for tying the rakhi bracelet and create a knot utilizing each strands. Then insert a small wood bead and push it by means of the knot.
- Separate the strands and insert two small beads into them; one bead into every strands.
- Connect each strands collectively and insert a bigger bead than the earlier ones.
- Separate the strands and insert the identical sized beads into separate strands.
- Be a part of the strands once more and insert a big bead into each strands.
- Subsequent take a distinct sort of bead and insert it into the strands.
- Repeat the beading from the primary half.
- Tie a knot adjoining to the final bead as soon as the method is full. Hold comparable size of strands on the different finish. Inset a small bead and tie a knot to safe the beading.
- Minimize off the surplus from the open finish if required.
We hope you want our 11 handmade rakhi design concepts. When you’ve got extra ideas or concepts, go away a message within the remark field under.